Invisalign for Gaps Lynnwood
If you are self-conscious about your teeth and are thinking about ways to improve their appearance, you should learn more about Invisalign teeth straightening procedures. Though it may seem like a piece of cake, orthodontics can be a rather treatment method. In any case, this is the reason why you need to devote attention to detail if you care how your smile looks. Today we will go over how the procedure works and whether or not you should undergo it.
The Invisalign process consists of the following steps:
- Determining if you are the right candidate - If there is a problem with your bite or jaw alignment, as well as small gaps and crowding issues, Invisalign may be right for you. You can have a consultation to see if you are right candidate for Invisalign for gaps, Invisalign for open bite, Invisalign for overbite or all other procedures involving Invisalign.
- Developing a custom treatment plan- includes the exact movements of your teeth throughout Invisalign® treatment. You will even be able to see a simulated image of how your teeth will look at the end of treatment!
- Putting the first set of trays in place- The trays are very thin and fit over your teeth like a retainer. You wear each tray for two weeks before moving on to the next one in the set. The objective is to adjust the position of your teeth by small increments so that they move into place with as little discomfort as possible.
- Visit for regular adjustments- to make sure your teeth are being moved as desired. You'll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final positions.
- Replacing aligners with retainers - With Invisalign, you'll need to wear retainers after your treatment is completed in order to keep your teeth from shifting back into their original position. This process is necessary to maintain the results that you've worked so hard for.
Invisalign is an alternative to metal braces that help patients straighten their teeth in a shorter period. This treatment requires meticulous care and following the dentist's protocol regarding retainers. Be careful, this treatment can be a great success but do not forget your restorative visits with the dentist if you want to maintain results for as long as possible.
Looking to get Invisalign for gaps, Invisalign for open bite or Invisalign for overbite? Mr. Brent Robinson is the best Invisalign dentist in Lynnwood, WA. Invisalign is the nearly invisible way to improve your smile. Invisalign uses a series of clear, customized, removable appliances called aligners to gradually move your teeth. Mr. Robinson has years of experience fitting patients with Invisalign and will work with you to ensure that you're getting the best possible treatment. So if you're looking for an Invisalign dentist in Lynnwood, look no further than Mr. Brent Robinson! Call him at 425-778 1164 or visit his website at www.robinson-dental.com to know more about his services.